Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Francisco Bay Area) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Seeing all ages of Patients.
- Overseeing Physician Leaders within a clinic, including the design, delivery, and optimization of Patient Care.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- Board Certified, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Some Clinical Responsibility, Predominately Admin Work.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Negotiable Annual Salary Package.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Nov 27.