Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Francisco Bay Area) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Board Certified, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Some Clinical Responsibility, Predominately Admin Work.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Overseeing Physician Leaders within a clinic, including the design, delivery, and optimization of Patient Care.
- Seeing all ages of Patients.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Negotiable Annual Salary Package.
- Availability: Full Time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Nov 27.