Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Francisco Bay Area) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Overseeing Physician Leaders within a clinic, including the design, delivery, and optimization of Patient Care.
- Negotiable Annual Salary Package.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Seeing all ages of Patients.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Certified, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Some Clinical Responsibility, Predominately Admin Work.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
This perm job from KPG Healthcare was last open on Nov 27.