Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Redondo Beach) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Will consider new grads!
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- CME Reimbursement.
- HeathCare Partners is looking for a Primary Care Physician to join our Float Team in the South Bay.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Paid License Renewals.
- 18-20 Daily Patient Census.
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri/ 1 FTE.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics in the South Bay as needed.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Robust Benefits Package.
- No patient panel assigned.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Work Life Balance.
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 9.