Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Redondo Beach) is a single-specialty group practice.
- HeathCare Partners is looking for a Primary Care Physician to join our Float Team in the South Bay.
- No patient panel assigned.
- Work Life Balance.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Robust Benefits Package.
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- CME Reimbursement.
- Will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics in the South Bay as needed.
- 18-20 Daily Patient Census.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri/ 1 FTE.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Will consider new grads!
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 9.