Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Redondo Beach) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Work Life Balance.
- HeathCare Partners is looking for a Primary Care Physician to join our Float Team in the South Bay.
- 18-20 Daily Patient Census.
- Paid License Renewals.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- CME Reimbursement.
- Will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics in the South Bay as needed.
- Will consider new grads!
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- No patient panel assigned.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri/ 1 FTE.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Robust Benefits Package.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 9.