Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Redondo Beach) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- No patient panel assigned.
- Will consider new grads!
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- 18-20 Daily Patient Census.
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri/ 1 FTE.
- Robust Benefits Package.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs.
- CME Reimbursement.
- HeathCare Partners is looking for a Primary Care Physician to join our Float Team in the South Bay.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics in the South Bay as needed.
- Work Life Balance.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 9.