Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Gardena) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Supplemental Compensation.
- At least 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 PM.
- Spanish fluency preferred.
- Established patient panel.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our Gardena Clinic Outpatient Team.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Paid License Renewals.
- EMR Proficient.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- HCP - Gardena Outpatient Clinic.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- 20/40 Schedule - 20 min follow up appointments, 40 min new patient appointments.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Unrestricted CA NP license.
- Master's degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners