Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Gardena) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our Gardena Clinic Outpatient Team.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- HCP - Gardena Outpatient Clinic.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- EMR Proficient.
- Spanish fluency preferred.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Supplemental Compensation.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Established patient panel.
- 20/40 Schedule - 20 min follow up appointments, 40 min new patient appointments.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- Unrestricted CA NP license.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- At least 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Master's degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 PM.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 10.