Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Gardena) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- Spanish fluency preferred.
- Master's degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Malpractice Coverage.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our Gardena Clinic Outpatient Team.
- EMR Proficient.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 PM.
- 20/40 Schedule - 20 min follow up appointments, 40 min new patient appointments.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Unrestricted CA NP license.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- Established patient panel.
- At least 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- HCP - Gardena Outpatient Clinic.
- Supplemental Compensation.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 10.