Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Gardena) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Unrestricted CA NP license.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our Gardena Clinic Outpatient Team.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- Supplemental Compensation.
- HCP - Gardena Outpatient Clinic.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Spanish fluency preferred.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 PM.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Established patient panel.
- Master's degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college.
- 20/40 Schedule - 20 min follow up appointments, 40 min new patient appointments.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- EMR Proficient.
- At least 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 10.