Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Gardena) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Unrestricted CA NP license.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Master's degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our Gardena Clinic Outpatient Team.
- Established patient panel.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- At least 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- EMR Proficient.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Malpractice Coverage.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Supplemental Compensation.
- Spanish fluency preferred.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 PM.
- HCP - Gardena Outpatient Clinic.
- 20/40 Schedule - 20 min follow up appointments, 40 min new patient appointments.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 10.