Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Torrance) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- 90505 -.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- EMR Proficient.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Spanish Fluency.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- HealthCare Partners is looking a Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Torrance, CA.
- 91505 per annum.
- Outpatient setting only.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Established patient panel.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 11.