Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Torrance) is a single-specialty group practice.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Established patient panel.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Outpatient setting only.
- Spanish Fluency.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- 90505 -.
- 91505 per annum.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- HealthCare Partners is looking a Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Torrance, CA.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- EMR Proficient.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 11.