Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Torrance) is a single-specialty group practice.
- HealthCare Partners is looking a Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Torrance, CA.
- Established patient panel.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- Spanish Fluency.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Outpatient setting only.
- 90505 -.
- EMR Proficient.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- 91505 per annum.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 11.