Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Torrance) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Spanish Fluency.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Outpatient setting only.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Established patient panel.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- 90505 -.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- HealthCare Partners is looking a Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Torrance, CA.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 91505 per annum.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- EMR Proficient.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners