Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Van Nuys) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Unrestricted CA License.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in the San Fernando Valley.
- Clinic coverage: Northridge UCC and Mission Hills UCC.
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
- 38 hours/week.
- Avg census of 1 - 2 patients per hour.
- Just about 22 miles from Santa Monica Pier, Dtla, and Pasadena, you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- All ages seen.
- Open to New Grads.
- About Us.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Clinic Hours: Monday- Friday, 2 pm - 10 pm, Weekends and Holidays 9 am - 10 pm (flexible shifts available).
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 12.