Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Long Beach) is a multispecialty group practice.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- Patient's needs.
- Pediatric to Geriatric age range.
- Minimum 1-3 years' Primary Care experience.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Long Beach.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- BE/BC in Family Medicine.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the.
- As of June 30, 2016 HealthCare Partners (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- About Us.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, HealthCare Partners may be the employer for you.
- Comfortable seeing patients of all ages including well woman care (No OB).
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Excellent time management skills.
- EMR Proficient.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Outpatient setting only.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Clinic Location: HCP - Willow (, LB).
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Managed care setting preferred.
- Initial consults, follow up appointments.
- HealthCare Partners's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Established patient panel.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 12.