Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Long Beach) is a multispecialty group practice.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Initial consults, follow up appointments.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- EMR Proficient.
- Clinic Location: HCP - Willow (, LB).
- Outpatient setting only.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Patient's needs.
- As of June 30, 2016 HealthCare Partners (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- BE/BC in Family Medicine.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- About Us.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Long Beach.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the.
- Pediatric to Geriatric age range.
- Established patient panel.
- Comfortable seeing patients of all ages including well woman care (No OB).
- HealthCare Partners's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Managed care setting preferred.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, HealthCare Partners may be the employer for you.
- Excellent time management skills.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Minimum 1-3 years' Primary Care experience.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 12.