Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Long Beach) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- HealthCare Partners's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Pediatric to Geriatric age range.
- Established patient panel.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, HealthCare Partners may be the employer for you.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- As of June 30, 2016 HealthCare Partners (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- Outpatient setting only.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- BE/BC in Family Medicine.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Patient's needs.
- EMR Proficient.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Minimum 1-3 years' Primary Care experience.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Excellent time management skills.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Long Beach.
- Clinic Location: HCP - Willow (, LB).
- Initial consults, follow up appointments.
- About Us.
- Managed care setting preferred.
- Comfortable seeing patients of all ages including well woman care (No OB).
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners