Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pasadena) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Board Certified in Internal, Family or Emergency, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Residency trained in Internal, Family or Emergency Medicine.
- Home Health - Primary Care.
- 8am - 5pm.
- Assessing patient conditions and developing in-home treatment.
- Full Time.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Adult/ Geriatric Care or Skilled Nursing Facility experience preferred.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 230K+ Annual Salary.
- 15-25 mile travel radius.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Monday - Friday.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Seeing 4-6 patients per day.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Sep 19.