Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pasadena) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- 230K+ Annual Salary.
- Board Certified in Internal, Family or Emergency, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Adult/ Geriatric Care or Skilled Nursing Facility experience preferred.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Residency trained in Internal, Family or Emergency Medicine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 8am - 5pm.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Seeing 4-6 patients per day.
- Monday - Friday.
- Assessing patient conditions and developing in-home treatment.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 15-25 mile travel radius.
- Home Health - Primary Care.
- Full Time.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.