Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Torrance) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Responsible for quality of care, clinical outcomes, and resource utilization for patients within contracted skilled nursing facilities.
- At least 4-5 years of experience preferred.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Unrestricted CA NP license.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- Supplemental Compensation.
- Average Daily Patient Census: 12-15 patients.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- HealthCare Partners looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our Skilled Nursing team in Torrance.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program.
- Develop positive interaction with patients, families, physicians, administrators and nursing support team.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- Region: South bay - six contracted Skilled Nursing Facilities in community.
- Master's degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- EMR Proficient.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners