Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Santa Rosa) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Availability: Full Time Preferred, Will consider Part Time.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic (multiple locations).
- Negotiable Annual Salary.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- EMR: eClinical Works.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- 20 patients per day.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Weekly Schedule: 40 hrs per week.
- Spanish proficiency required.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Residency Training: Family, or Internal Medicine.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Seeing all ages of Patients.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Feb 6.