Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Santa Rosa) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- EMR: eClinical Works.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Weekly Schedule: 40 hrs per week.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- 20 patients per day.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Seeing all ages of Patients.
- Availability: Full Time Preferred, Will consider Part Time.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Negotiable Annual Salary.
- Spanish proficiency required.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- Residency Training: Family, or Internal Medicine.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic (multiple locations).
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Feb 6.