Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Meridian) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- 240K - $270K Annual Salary Package.
- 18-24 patients per day.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Residency Training: Family or Internal Medicine.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- EMR: Cpsi.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Open to Visa Candidates.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- Potential Sign-On Bonus.
- Primary Care Services to Rural Population.
- Availability: Full Time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- Seeing all ages of Patients.
- Daily Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Sep 12.