Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Retirement Plan.
- Tax Shelter Annuity Plan.
- License or Medical association dues ($700 per year).
- BC/BE IM or FM for outpatient only.
- Salary $210,000 + bonuses.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Board Certification ($5,000 per year).
- Long term sick leave.
- Mal-practice Insurance.
- Schedule: M-F 8-5.
- Holiday pay (9 recognized days).
- Relocation Assistance.
- Annual Leave? 4weeks (160) PTO with optional buy back.
- Hospital care incentive.
- Loan repayment State/Federal programs.
- CME ($5,000 per year).
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Locum Life