Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Northridge) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- We are currently seeking a provider to join our North Hollywood, CA clinical team (Job Description below).
- Review incoming diagnostic reports (i.
- Formulate a diagnosis and plan related to the patient's condition, and communicate those effectively to the patient.
- Supervise Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners as assigned and when necessary.
- Participate in peer review, quality assurance, provider meetings and other clinical meetings as required or requested.
- Prescribe and refill medication, including controlled substances, in accordance with local, state and federal statutes and guidelines.
- Manage patients in such a way as to optimize health outcomes and minimize inappropriate utilization of resources.
- Provide the full scope of patient care services which fall under his/her field of training, experience and scope of service, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance to patients within the age group appropriate for training and education.
- Function as part of the Medical Group and clinical team, covering for providers who are out, working with case management, collaborating with specialists and allied health professionals to maximize health outcomes.
- Obtain pertinent health history and perform appropriate physical examinations on any patient who presents for care.
- Perform procedures, at the clinic, inpatient and outpatient, as appropriate to physician's training and experience.
- Document all of the above in a timely manner, per policy, in the NextGen electronic health record, or any record required by company.
- Should you have interest is discussing this opportunity in further detail, please provide a date/time in which you may be available to speak and I will ensure to contact you.
- Assist in updating protocols and principles of practice as requested.
- Thank you,.
- Javier Baltazar.
- Lakeside Community Healthcare.
- Participate in marketing outreach as well as staff and patient education programs as assigned by medical group leadership.
- Suite 310.
- Appropriately refer patients requiring specialty care and services.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Northridge, CA.
- Respond to patient requests, both telephonically and electronically via the electronic patient portal, in a timely manner.
- Laboratory, radiology, EKG) sign, date and follow-up in an appropriate and timely manner.
- I do look forward to speaking with you.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.