Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Northridge) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Prescribe and refill medication, including controlled substances, in accordance with local, state and federal statutes and guidelines.
- Thank you,.
- Laboratory, radiology, EKG) sign, date and follow-up in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Lakeside Community Healthcare.
- Participate in peer review, quality assurance, provider meetings and other clinical meetings as required or requested.
- Function as part of the Medical Group and clinical team, covering for providers who are out, working with case management, collaborating with specialists and allied health professionals to maximize health outcomes.
- Suite 310.
- Appropriately refer patients requiring specialty care and services.
- Respond to patient requests, both telephonically and electronically via the electronic patient portal, in a timely manner.
- Participate in marketing outreach as well as staff and patient education programs as assigned by medical group leadership.
- Supervise Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners as assigned and when necessary.
- Should you have interest is discussing this opportunity in further detail, please provide a date/time in which you may be available to speak and I will ensure to contact you.
- We are currently seeking a provider to join our North Hollywood, CA clinical team (Job Description below).
- Obtain pertinent health history and perform appropriate physical examinations on any patient who presents for care.
- Review incoming diagnostic reports (i.
- I do look forward to speaking with you.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Northridge, CA.
- Formulate a diagnosis and plan related to the patient's condition, and communicate those effectively to the patient.
- Manage patients in such a way as to optimize health outcomes and minimize inappropriate utilization of resources.
- Assist in updating protocols and principles of practice as requested.
- Provide the full scope of patient care services which fall under his/her field of training, experience and scope of service, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance to patients within the age group appropriate for training and education.
- Document all of the above in a timely manner, per policy, in the NextGen electronic health record, or any record required by company.
- Javier Baltazar.
- Perform procedures, at the clinic, inpatient and outpatient, as appropriate to physician's training and experience.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.