Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Northridge) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Participate in marketing outreach as well as staff and patient education programs as assigned by medical group leadership.
- We are currently seeking a provider to join our North Hollywood, CA clinical team (Job Description below).
- Manage patients in such a way as to optimize health outcomes and minimize inappropriate utilization of resources.
- Assist in updating protocols and principles of practice as requested.
- Lakeside Community Healthcare.
- Provide the full scope of patient care services which fall under his/her field of training, experience and scope of service, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance to patients within the age group appropriate for training and education.
- Obtain pertinent health history and perform appropriate physical examinations on any patient who presents for care.
- Participate in peer review, quality assurance, provider meetings and other clinical meetings as required or requested.
- Respond to patient requests, both telephonically and electronically via the electronic patient portal, in a timely manner.
- Document all of the above in a timely manner, per policy, in the NextGen electronic health record, or any record required by company.
- Thank you,.
- Perform procedures, at the clinic, inpatient and outpatient, as appropriate to physician's training and experience.
- Should you have interest is discussing this opportunity in further detail, please provide a date/time in which you may be available to speak and I will ensure to contact you.
- Suite 310.
- Formulate a diagnosis and plan related to the patient's condition, and communicate those effectively to the patient.
- Javier Baltazar.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Northridge, CA.
- Supervise Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners as assigned and when necessary.
- I do look forward to speaking with you.
- Appropriately refer patients requiring specialty care and services.
- Review incoming diagnostic reports (i.
- Laboratory, radiology, EKG) sign, date and follow-up in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Prescribe and refill medication, including controlled substances, in accordance with local, state and federal statutes and guidelines.
- Function as part of the Medical Group and clinical team, covering for providers who are out, working with case management, collaborating with specialists and allied health professionals to maximize health outcomes.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago