Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Covina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clinic site is one mile away from the main multispecialty clinic that houses lab, radiology and specialty care.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Join our clinic at the Intercommunity Hospital Campus in Covina, CA!
- Full Time, 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- We provide our clinicians with an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Salary: United States$2ates$260000 per annum.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Covina, CA.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time, Family Medicine Physician to join our team in Covina, CA.
- BLS certification.
- Patient mix: 70% HMO, 20% PPO, 10% Medicare.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners a Medical Group is the place for you.
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Two exam rooms per provider, office space provided.
- Fluent Spanish or Chinese speaking ability.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Application URL:.
- Average 18-20 patients per day.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.