Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Covina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full Time, 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- Application URL:.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Average 18-20 patients per day.
- Join our clinic at the Intercommunity Hospital Campus in Covina, CA!
- We provide our clinicians with an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Fluent Spanish or Chinese speaking ability.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners a Medical Group is the place for you.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Covina, CA.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time, Family Medicine Physician to join our team in Covina, CA.
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- Two exam rooms per provider, office space provided.
- Salary: United States$2ates$260000 per annum.
- Clinic site is one mile away from the main multispecialty clinic that houses lab, radiology and specialty care.
- BLS certification.
- Patient mix: 70% HMO, 20% PPO, 10% Medicare.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.