Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Covina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners a Medical Group is the place for you.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Two exam rooms per provider, office space provided.
- BLS certification.
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- Join our clinic at the Intercommunity Hospital Campus in Covina, CA!
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Patient mix: 70% HMO, 20% PPO, 10% Medicare.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Covina, CA.
- Full Time, 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Clinic site is one mile away from the main multispecialty clinic that houses lab, radiology and specialty care.
- Application URL:.
- Salary: United States$2ates$260000 per annum.
- Fluent Spanish or Chinese speaking ability.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time, Family Medicine Physician to join our team in Covina, CA.
- Average 18-20 patients per day.
- We provide our clinicians with an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.