Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Maricopa) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Pay Rate $100/hr.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Very Relaxed Pace Facility.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Basic Primary Care.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Monday - Friday.
- Patient Assessments, Physicals, Diagnostic Testing, Prescribing and Dispensing Medications.
- Seeing less than 6 patients per day.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Full Time.
- 8am - 5pm.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 12.