Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Maricopa) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Patient Assessments, Physicals, Diagnostic Testing, Prescribing and Dispensing Medications.
- Very Relaxed Pace Facility.
- Pay Rate $100/hr.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Basic Primary Care.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Seeing less than 6 patients per day.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Monday - Friday.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- 8am - 5pm.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Full Time.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 12.