Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Maricopa) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Monday - Friday.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Full Time.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Seeing less than 6 patients per day.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Pay Rate $100/hr.
- Patient Assessments, Physicals, Diagnostic Testing, Prescribing and Dispensing Medications.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Very Relaxed Pace Facility.
- Basic Primary Care.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 8am - 5pm.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 12.