Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Option of 32, 36 or 40 hours a week, No.
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our Los Angeles Clinic Outpatient Team.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months.
- Average Patients Per Day: 17-20 patients | 40 minutes for new patients and Seniors.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- HealthCare Partners is a subsidiary of DaVita Medical Group, which manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners