Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- HealthCare Partners is a subsidiary of DaVita Medical Group, which manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Option of 32, 36 or 40 hours a week, No.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our Los Angeles Clinic Outpatient Team.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- Average Patients Per Day: 17-20 patients | 40 minutes for new patients and Seniors.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 30.