Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Option of 32, 36 or 40 hours a week, No.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Average Patients Per Day: 17-20 patients | 40 minutes for new patients and Seniors.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our Los Angeles Clinic Outpatient Team.
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- HealthCare Partners is a subsidiary of DaVita Medical Group, which manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners