Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- HealthCare Partners is a subsidiary of DaVita Medical Group, which manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our Los Angeles Clinic Outpatient Team.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months.
- Average Patients Per Day: 17-20 patients | 40 minutes for new patients and Seniors.
- Option of 32, 36 or 40 hours a week, No.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners