Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Santa Cruz) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday (3-5 days per week).
- Hourly Pay Rate: $120/hr.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Patient Volume: Moderate Volume.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Daily Hours: 8 hour shifts.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.