Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Santa Cruz) is for an outpatient clinic.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Daily Hours: 8 hour shifts.
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish.
- Patient Volume: Moderate Volume.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $120/hr.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday (3-5 days per week).
- Compensation & Logistics.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 18.