Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Santa Cruz) is for an outpatient clinic.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Patient Volume: Moderate Volume.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday (3-5 days per week).
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $120/hr.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Daily Hours: 8 hour shifts.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 18.