Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Santa Cruz) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- Patient Volume: Moderate Volume.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday (3-5 days per week).
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $120/hr.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Daily Hours: 8 hour shifts.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 18.