Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Willows) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Potential Sign-On Bonus.
- Seeing all ages of Patients.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Daily Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Primary Care Services to Rural Population.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Residency Training: Family or Internal Medicine.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- EMR: Cpsi.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 18-24 patients per day.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Open to Visa Candidates.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jul 10.