Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Willows) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Primary Care Services to Rural Population.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- 18-24 patients per day.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Residency Training: Family or Internal Medicine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Potential Sign-On Bonus.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Daily Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Open to Visa Candidates.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Seeing all ages of Patients.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- EMR: Cpsi.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jul 10.