Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Sacramento) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine (Will accept Internal Med with experience seeing all ages).
- Support: 4 MD's 2 Advanced Practitioners, Front office staff.
- Board Certified, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- 250K+ Annual Salary Package.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $100.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Patient Assessments, physicals, Diagnostic tests, prescribe and dispense patient medication.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- EMR: Epic.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care - All Ages.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Mar 7.