Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Sacramento) is for an outpatient clinic.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Certified, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care - All Ages.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Support: 4 MD's 2 Advanced Practitioners, Front office staff.
- Patient Assessments, physicals, Diagnostic tests, prescribe and dispense patient medication.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine (Will accept Internal Med with experience seeing all ages).
- 250K+ Annual Salary Package.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- EMR: Epic.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $100.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Availability: Full Time.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.