Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- This healthcare organization is growing rapidly (currently 8 locations) throughout Sacramento & Sutter Counties and provide comprehensive, non-emergency, primary care services for for adults and children.
- Their services are to treat the "whole patient" and include general physical exams, sexually transmitted disease screening, TB testing, hypertension care and diabetic treatment.
- Sign-on Bonus: $5,000.
- Anyone with an interest in trains will enjoy the Railroad Museum's massive collection of antique locomotives.
- Requires a degree in medicine from an accredited school and is licensed to practice.
- Relocation Incentive: $10,000.
- Sacramento, California's capital city, is often overlooked by tourists seeking out better known destinations in other corners of the state.
- Everyone will enjoy the restaurants and shops of historic Old Sacramento on the city's lovely waterfront.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Paid Time off = 4 weeks vacation plus 10 Holidays.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
- Benefits: Terrific Medical, Dental & Vision plans (Blue Shield & Kaiser), that pays 100% of the premium for the employee and 90% for dependents.
- Must be B/C/BE.
- EHR: NextGen.
- One of the most historic cities in California, Sacramento boasts an impressive array of landmarks, parks, amenities and other must-see points of interest.
- This Family Medicine physician examines and treats members of family, regardless of age or sex.
- Families will want to check out the cheetahs, jaguars and crocodiles at the Zoo while political buffs should head to the state Capitol, which features a park and museum on California history, or the Governor's Mansion.
- Retirement Plans: Fully-FUnded 401(a) @ 3% of annual income, 403(b) w/2% match, 457 Retirement Plan.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Their provider focus includes, Family Practice, Pediatricis, Women's Health, Non-Surgery Orthopedics, Diabetes, Immediate Care, and Accupuncture.
- Look again: Sacramento offers a range of exciting, educational and historic attractions sure to entertain all.
- Medical Provider Recruiters is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for this Community Health Clinic ( Fqhc ) that is committed to providing quality healthcare to the underserved patients in the community.
- Monthly Incentive: Based on Productivity.
- CME allowance of $2,000/yr, $25,000 Life Insurance.
- Salary: $170,000 - $215,000.
- Prescribes and administers medications, performs routine vaccinations, and provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene.
- CME Allowance: $1,500 per year.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.