Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Everyone will enjoy the restaurants and shops of historic Old Sacramento on the city's lovely waterfront.
- Their services are to treat the "whole patient" and include general physical exams, sexually transmitted disease screening, TB testing, hypertension care and diabetic treatment.
- Sacramento, California's capital city, is often overlooked by tourists seeking out better known destinations in other corners of the state.
- Their provider focus includes, Family Practice, Pediatricis, Women's Health, Non-Surgery Orthopedics, Diabetes, Immediate Care, and Accupuncture.
- EHR: NextGen.
- Sign-on Bonus: $5,000.
- Salary: $170,000 - $215,000.
- Families will want to check out the cheetahs, jaguars and crocodiles at the Zoo while political buffs should head to the state Capitol, which features a park and museum on California history, or the Governor's Mansion.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Anyone with an interest in trains will enjoy the Railroad Museum's massive collection of antique locomotives.
- CME allowance of $2,000/yr, $25,000 Life Insurance.
- Must be B/C/BE.
- One of the most historic cities in California, Sacramento boasts an impressive array of landmarks, parks, amenities and other must-see points of interest.
- Monthly Incentive: Based on Productivity.
- Requires a degree in medicine from an accredited school and is licensed to practice.
- This healthcare organization is growing rapidly (currently 8 locations) throughout Sacramento & Sutter Counties and provide comprehensive, non-emergency, primary care services for for adults and children.
- Medical Provider Recruiters is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for this Community Health Clinic ( Fqhc ) that is committed to providing quality healthcare to the underserved patients in the community.
- Relocation Incentive: $10,000.
- Paid Time off = 4 weeks vacation plus 10 Holidays.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Benefits: Terrific Medical, Dental & Vision plans (Blue Shield & Kaiser), that pays 100% of the premium for the employee and 90% for dependents.
- Look again: Sacramento offers a range of exciting, educational and historic attractions sure to entertain all.
- CME Allowance: $1,500 per year.
- Prescribes and administers medications, performs routine vaccinations, and provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene.
- This Family Medicine physician examines and treats members of family, regardless of age or sex.
- Retirement Plans: Fully-FUnded 401(a) @ 3% of annual income, 403(b) w/2% match, 457 Retirement Plan.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in California.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.