Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bakersfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As an Urgent Care provider, practice 12 hour shifts up to 15 days a month.
- 1099 Model with Incentive Bonus for Family Medicine Position.
- Practice alongside both physicians and advanced-levels practitioners.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bakersfield, CA.
- Velocidoc electronic medical records utilized in all the clinic locations.
- The average home costs about $230, of living is down by 20%.
- Make More Money and Keep More of it - Close to L.A. Without the Price Tag.
- Active CA medical license, DEA, and board eligibility required to be considered.
- The average temperature is 88 degrees with excellent weather all year long.
- Family Medicine and/or Urgent Care Medicine - Full-Time.
- An abundance of recreational activities to enjoy all year round.
- Experience famous entertainment venues, pro sporting events, and access to higher education.
- Your patients benefit from having laboratory capability, X-ray with Over-reads, and a group of over 50 providers to guide you should questions arise.
- Bilingual providers are preferred but not mandatory - the focus is on the quality of care.
- Live and practice in one of the largest cities in the state of California with an incredibly low cost of living and super affordable real estate options.
- Practice quality medicine in a city offering close proximity to Los Angeles, very little traffic, low cost of living, affordable real estate options, with the.
- Incredibly close access to Los Angeles County - only 90 minutes away.
- For Family Medicine, a predictable M-F work week from 8 am to 5 pm - no weekends.
- The group is rapidly growing and provides the standard of care in the community.
- You will see between 40 and 50 patients a day in a very low-level acute setting.
- You will see 25-30 patients per day ranging from newborns to geriatrics.
- All Emergent patients will be referred to the local Emergency Department.
- Enjoy hiking, biking, camping, fishing, dining, shopping, nightlife, and so much more.
- Thrive in a community where healthcare is in the top 5 employers in the region.
- New graduates will be considered as will providers with all types of practice experience.
- Are you tired of practicing medicine in an overly-saturated market where you make less and spend more?
- Experience why this city is being called one of the best cities in the nation to reside in.
- California distinguished blue ribbon public and private schools from Pre-K to High School.
- 1 Ambulatory facility in a population of a million people.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.