Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Tuolumne City) is for an outpatient clinic.
- In the beautiful Sierra Nevada Foothills, in the heart of California's "Gold Country" lies Tuolumne County and was established in the mid 1800s.
- 12 sick days.
- This is a terrific community in historic Tuolumne City, CA.
- We do more than treat medical conditions.
- They include (but not limited to) Women's Health, Well Child Exams, Acute Illness & Injuries, Chronic Health Problem Management, Health Screenings.
- Productivity Incentive: Patient volume expectancy = 16 patients per day.
- LTD & STD.
- Medical Provider Recruiters is seeking a Family Medicine/Practice provider for our Tuolumne City, CA location.
- Approximately 1 hr 45 minutes from Yosemite National Park).
- Life Insurance.
- Paid Time Off: 12 vacation days.
- Our healthcare organization has created a plan and established an atmosphere to practice primary healthcare and support preventative medicine, rather than to focus our medical practice on those methods that simply suppress symptoms.
- Our goal is to help our patients close the gap between life expectancy and quality health expectancy by incorporating the science of healthy living into primary care and internal and preventive medicine.
- This health clinic has an absolute unique culture and their patients truly love the staff and appreciate how this community health clinic takes care or their families.
- These communities all have historic downtown charm while thriving as the commercial, government and cultural center for the region.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tuolumne City, CA.
- Benefits: Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans with very small deductable fo provider & dependents.
- The region is accessible year round and conveniently located near Yosemite National Park and other regional favorites, including Columbia and Railtown State Historic Parks.
- This unique Non-Profit health clinic is commuted to the objective of providing outstanding quality healthcare services to its tribal members, the Tuolumne Band of Me-Wuks chose to have its own healthcare facility and separate from the M.A.C.T Indian Health Board in December 2001.
- Salary Range: $200,000 +.
- Retirement: 401k w/ 100% match up to 3%, then 50% up to cap of 5% of annual income.
- 11 Holidays.
- CME: $2,500 allowance annually.
- Their patient centered medical services include providing comprehensive primary and preventive health care services to ALL patients in the communities.
- We make the extra effort to educate, promote and encourage good health and wellness practices while providing a wide range of individual medical services.
- Certifications: BC/BE.
- This is a terrific place to live and work!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.