Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Requires a degree in medicine from an accredited school and is licensed to practice.
- Just 2 12.
- This is a highly desirable area to live and work!
- This location is in beautiful Tuolumne County, CA (Sonora ) which is just below the snow level at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains (approx 2,000 ft elevation.
- Quality Bonus: $20,000.
- Known as the "Queen of the Southern Mines", Sonora still holds on to its historic downtown charm while thriving as the commercial, government and cultural center for the region.
- One of the best kept secrets in California.
- Salary: $234,000.
- Medical Provider Recruiters is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for this hospital owned Fqhc health clinic that is committed to providing quality healthcare to the under served patients in the community.
- Paid Time off = 4 weeks vacation - 2nd year =- 5 weeks.
- Hours east of the San Francisco Bay Area, Tuolumne County is easily accessible year-round for all-season fun, adventure and memory-making moments.
- The City of Sonora is accessible year round and conveniently located near Yosemite National Park (about one hour by car) and other regional favorites, including Columbia and Railtown State Historic Parks.
- This Family Medicine physician examines and treats members of family, regardless of age or sex.
- Relocation Allowance: $15,000.
- In the beautiful Sierra Nevada Foothills, the heart of California's "Gold Country" lies Sonora, named after the miners from Sonora Mexico who settled the City in 1848.
- Just below the snow level).
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Benefits: Terrific Medical, Dental & Vision plans, life insurance, 401k, CME allowance of $2,000/yr.
- Enjoy endless outdoor recreation, state and national parks, sight-seeing, star-gazing, history, shopping, wine and cider tasting,relaxation and more.
- Signing Bonus: $15,000.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sonora, CA.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications, performs routine vaccinations, and provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene.
- Must be B/C/BE.
- Please search your browser for Tuolumne County, and Sonora, CA images.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.