Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Oakhurst) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- CME: 5 days paid leave annually with reimbursement up to $2,enses.
- Medical Provider Recruiters is seeking a Family Medicine physician to practice in our Oakhurst, CA location.
- Prescribes and administers medications, performs routine vaccinations, and provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene.
- Examines and treats members of family, regardless of age or sex.
- Requires a degree in medicine from an accredited school and is licensed to practice.
- Must be BC/BE.
- May report to a medical director.
- Relocation Incentive: Negotiable.
- 4 weeks after 3rd year.
- Retirement Plan: 403(b) w/ 100% matching up to 3% of the annual salary.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oakhurst, CA.
- This Fqhc organization has multiple locations and is committed to serving the underserved patients in the Fresno, CA County.
- Yosemite National Park.
- Productivity Bonus: $10 per encounter over 22 encounters per day (calculated & paid quarterly).
- That include Skiing at Badger Pass, Cross-Country Skiing, Snowmobiling, great watersports at Bass Lake, Fish, Camping, Golf, or take a train ride on the Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad.
- Salary: Starting at $215,000.
- This picturesque historic town is full of antiques stores, art gallery boutiques, gift shops and unique restaurants that abound throughout the community.
- The city, formerly known as Fresno Flats in the 1850's, has a population under 20,000 people and is only 12 miles from the southern entrance of Yosemite.
- Oakhurst is the Gateway to the most beautiful park in the world.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Sign-on Bonus: Negotiable.
- There is recreation at every level in and around Oakhurst.
- Paid Time Off: 3 weeks vacation.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision premiums for the provider and options for dependents, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability.
- Continued Licensing & Dues: 100% paid for the provider along with DEA & Recertification fees.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.