Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Oakhurst) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Paid Time Off: 3 weeks vacation.
- This picturesque historic town is full of antiques stores, art gallery boutiques, gift shops and unique restaurants that abound throughout the community.
- Must be BC/BE.
- Requires a degree in medicine from an accredited school and is licensed to practice.
- The city, formerly known as Fresno Flats in the 1850's, has a population under 20,000 people and is only 12 miles from the southern entrance of Yosemite.
- Yosemite National Park.
- Retirement Plan: 403(b) w/ 100% matching up to 3% of the annual salary.
- Examines and treats members of family, regardless of age or sex.
- Productivity Bonus: $10 per encounter over 22 encounters per day (calculated & paid quarterly).
- There is recreation at every level in and around Oakhurst.
- Salary: Starting at $215,000.
- Sign-on Bonus: Negotiable.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oakhurst, CA.
- Relocation Incentive: Negotiable.
- Continued Licensing & Dues: 100% paid for the provider along with DEA & Recertification fees.
- 4 weeks after 3rd year.
- May report to a medical director.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- This Fqhc organization has multiple locations and is committed to serving the underserved patients in the Fresno, CA County.
- Prescribes and administers medications, performs routine vaccinations, and provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision premiums for the provider and options for dependents, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability.
- That include Skiing at Badger Pass, Cross-Country Skiing, Snowmobiling, great watersports at Bass Lake, Fish, Camping, Golf, or take a train ride on the Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad.
- Oakhurst is the Gateway to the most beautiful park in the world.
- CME: 5 days paid leave annually with reimbursement up to $2,enses.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Medical Provider Recruiters is seeking a Family Medicine physician to practice in our Oakhurst, CA location.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.