Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 9am - 5pm.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sacramento, CA.
- Monday - Friday.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Full Time.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Seeing all ages.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Seeing 2-3 patients per hour.
- Pay Rate: $120/hr.
- Compensation & Logistics.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.