Family Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Seeing 2-3 patients per hour.
- 9am - 5pm.
- Pay Rate: $120/hr.
- Seeing all ages.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sacramento, CA.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Full Time.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Monday - Friday.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.