Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Monday - Friday.
- Seeing 2-3 patients per hour.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Full Time.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sacramento, CA.
- Seeing all ages.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Pay Rate: $120/hr.
- 9am - 5pm.
- Compensation & Logistics.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.