Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: November 2018 - May 2019.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-20 PPD.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- A minimum-security facility in California is currently seeking a locum tenens physician for full-time coverage.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Facility Type: State Prison.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Reference ID: ORD-059026-MD-CA.
- Job Posting ID: 987855.
- Hours are 7am-3pm, Monday through Friday.
- With no. The locum physician will provide basic medical services, primarily seeing cases of minor injuries, acute illness, routine follow-up appointments, etc.
- Must be board certified or board eligible, with an active California medical license, DEA, and BLS.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.