Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: November 2018 - May 2019.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Reference ID: ORD-059026-MD-CA.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Hours are 7am-3pm, Monday through Friday.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- With no. The locum physician will provide basic medical services, primarily seeing cases of minor injuries, acute illness, routine follow-up appointments, etc.
- Job Posting ID: 987855.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Facility Type: State Prison.
- A minimum-security facility in California is currently seeking a locum tenens physician for full-time coverage.
- Must be board certified or board eligible, with an active California medical license, DEA, and BLS.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-20 PPD.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.