Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours are 7am-3pm, Monday through Friday.
- Reference ID: ORD-059026-MD-CA.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Must be board certified or board eligible, with an active California medical license, DEA, and BLS.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- With no. The locum physician will provide basic medical services, primarily seeing cases of minor injuries, acute illness, routine follow-up appointments, etc.
- Facility Type: State Prison.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: November 2018 - May 2019.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-20 PPD.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- A minimum-security facility in California is currently seeking a locum tenens physician for full-time coverage.
- Job Posting ID: 987855.
- Government: No.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.