Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking an experienced occupational medicine physician for a full-time locum tenens opportunity in California.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Candidates with DOT certification are highly preferred.
- Job Posting ID: 988263.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 1PPH.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-059159-MD-CA.
- Facility Type: Urgent Care Center.
- Must be comfortable performing sutures.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Notes are electronically documented via EMR.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts from 8am-4pm, with no. The case load will be 95% occupational medicine and 5% urgent care.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.