Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Notes are electronically documented via EMR.
- Candidates with DOT certification are highly preferred.
- Must be comfortable performing sutures.
- Government: No.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts from 8am-4pm, with no. The case load will be 95% occupational medicine and 5% urgent care.
- Case Load/PPD: 1PPH.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Job Posting ID: 988263.
- Reference ID: ORD-059159-MD-CA.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- We are seeking an experienced occupational medicine physician for a full-time locum tenens opportunity in California.
- Facility Type: Urgent Care Center.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.