Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Facility Type: Urgent Care Center.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts from 8am-4pm, with no. The case load will be 95% occupational medicine and 5% urgent care.
- Must be comfortable performing sutures.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Notes are electronically documented via EMR.
- Job Posting ID: 988263.
- Case Load/PPD: 1PPH.
- Government: No.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Candidates with DOT certification are highly preferred.
- Reference ID: ORD-059159-MD-CA.
- We are seeking an experienced occupational medicine physician for a full-time locum tenens opportunity in California.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.