Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pasadena) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Facility has 26 patient rooms, observation rooms, central telemetry.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Pasadena, CA.
- Spanish fluency.
- Primary need is for evening, overnight or weekend coverage.
- Treat adult and pediatric patients of all ages.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Acls and Pals certification.
- Previous Urgent Care experience.
- Generally six other providers working at peak times.
- Avg patient census 1-2 per hour.
- Work out of our Pasadena Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year.
- Competitive base pay with additional compensation for night and weekend shifts.
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners