Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pasadena) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Primary need is for evening, overnight or weekend coverage.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Generally six other providers working at peak times.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Previous Urgent Care experience.
- Spanish fluency.
- Work out of our Pasadena Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Pasadena, CA.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I.
- Facility has 26 patient rooms, observation rooms, central telemetry.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- Treat adult and pediatric patients of all ages.
- Avg patient census 1-2 per hour.
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Competitive base pay with additional compensation for night and weekend shifts.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jul 13.