Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Sonoma) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Sunday Shifts.
- Treating all ages of patients.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Support: Advanced Practitioners.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Setting: Outpatient Urgent Care Clinic Setting.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Daily Hours: 12 hour shifts, 9am-9pm, No.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Residency Training: Family or Internal Medicine.
- Practicing Specialty: Urgent Care.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
This locum job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.