Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Redondo Beach) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our South Bay/Torrance Outpatient Team.
- A leading independent medical group in America, HealthCare Partners has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Supplemental Compensation.
- Hiring New Grads!
- Average Patients Per Day: 16-18 patients | 40 minutes for new patients and Seniors.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant.
- 40 hours a week, No.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- HealthCare Partners is a subsidiary of DaVita Medical Group, which manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners