Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Redondo Beach) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- 40 hours a week, No.
- HealthCare Partners is a subsidiary of DaVita Medical Group, which manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- A leading independent medical group in America, HealthCare Partners has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Supplemental Compensation.
- Hiring New Grads!
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our South Bay/Torrance Outpatient Team.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Average Patients Per Day: 16-18 patients | 40 minutes for new patients and Seniors.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Apr 25.