Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Redondo Beach) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Hiring New Grads!
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- A leading independent medical group in America, HealthCare Partners has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 40 hours a week, No.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant.
- Supplemental Compensation.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our South Bay/Torrance Outpatient Team.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- Average Patients Per Day: 16-18 patients | 40 minutes for new patients and Seniors.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- HealthCare Partners is a subsidiary of DaVita Medical Group, which manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Apr 25.