Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pasadena) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Previous Urgent Care experience.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I.
- Primary need is for evening, overnight or weekend coverage.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Facility has 26 patient rooms, observation rooms, central telemetry.
- Avg patient census 1-2 per hour.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Work out of our Pasadena Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Pasadena, CA.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Generally six other providers working at peak times (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Wound Care and Pediatrics).
- Spanish fluency.
- Competitive base pay with additional compensation for night and weekend shifts.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Treat adult and pediatric patients of all ages.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jun 1.