Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Fernando) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- About Us.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Just 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, Dtla, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
- HealthCare Partners is one of the largest single providers of pre-paid health care for seniors in California.
- 36 hours/week.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician - Float to join our team in the San Fernando Valley.
- Our service area includes Los Angeles, Pasadena/the San Gabriel Valley, South Bay, Long Beach, the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys, and Orange County.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics in the San Fernando Valley as needed.
- Spanish speaking ability.
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs.
- Rated as one of the best medical groups in California, HealthCare Partners is composed of more than 65 medical offices and employs more than 600 primary care and specialty physicians.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit packag e which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- No patient panel assigned.
- The group provides health care services to both HMO enrollees and fee-for-service patients and has contracts with most major HMOs and PPOs servicing the Greater Los Angeles area.
- If you'r e looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- 16-18 patients per day.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
- Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
This perm job opening was posted
14 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners