Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Residency Training: Family OR Internal Medicine.
- Availability: Full Time.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Primary Care Services, All ages of patients.
- Practicing Specialty: Outpatient Primary Care.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Spanish Fluency preferred but not required.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Patient Volume: Seeing 15-25 patients per day.
- Setting: Outpatient Fqhc Clinic Setting.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 200K+ Annual Salary Package.
- Board Certification Required.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 13.