Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Residency Training: Family OR Internal Medicine.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Spanish Fluency preferred but not required.
- 200K+ Annual Salary Package.
- Primary Care Services, All ages of patients.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Setting: Outpatient Fqhc Clinic Setting.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Certification Required.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Patient Volume: Seeing 15-25 patients per day.
- Practicing Specialty: Outpatient Primary Care.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Availability: Full Time.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 13.