Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care - Lead Physician.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- 200K Annual Salary.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- EMR: eClinical Works.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Residency Training: Family or Internal Medicine.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Support: Nursing, APP Support with full Physician Staff.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Patient Volume: Seeing 18-24 patients per day.
- Board Certification.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Availability: Full Time.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 21.