Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- EMR: eClinical Works.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care - Lead Physician.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Patient Volume: Seeing 18-24 patients per day.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Residency Training: Family or Internal Medicine.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- 200K Annual Salary.
- Support: Nursing, APP Support with full Physician Staff.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Certification.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 21.