Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pasadena) is a single-specialty group practice.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our Monrovia Clinic Outpatient Team.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Option of 32, 36 or 40 hours a week, No.
- Average Patients Per Day: 16-18 patients | 40 minutes for new patients and Seniors.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- HealthCare Partners is a subsidiary of DaVita Medical Group, which manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
This perm job opening was posted
11 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners