Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Board Certification Required.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Availability: Full.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Rounding, Procedures not required.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Daily Hours: 7AM - 7PM.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- 250K+ Annual Salary Package.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Weekly Schedule: 7on/ 7off.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Feb 27.