Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Epping) is a single-specialty group practice.
- If newly graduated from residency, certification must be obtained within three years of graduation.
- Completion of accredited college/university with Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Epping, NH.
- Don't miss out on this opportunity, you will join a top-notch organization and live in a desirable sought after community environment.
- Through the support of Core Physicians, you will see challenging practice opportunities, receive great benefits and salary, have access to advanced technology, all in the collegial and supportive spirit of our professional staff.
- CPR with AED within 6 months of hire.
- Unrestricted license to practice within New Hampshire.
- We have an opening for a Family Medicine Physician in Epping, New Hampshire.
- As part of our comprehensive primary care team, you will enjoy the support of Core Physicians - a community based multi-specialty practice of 170+ network providers.
- Current board certification (BC) or board eligibility (BE) in specialty.
- Current DEA certificate without restriction.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago