Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (El Monte) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM.
- Paid CME days - $enses.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- Performance, patient panel and metric bonus program as well as other bonuses.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Fluency or medical Spanish is highly preferred.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- 1 FTE/40 hours a week.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania?and Washington.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Family Practice Physician to join our team in El Monte, CA.
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, malpractice, etc.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Daily census is around 18-22 PPD.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- About Us.
- Advanced EMR system in place.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jul 13.