Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Covina) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Average 18-20 patients per day.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- BLS certification.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time, Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Covina, CA.
- Join our clinic on the Intercommunity Hospital Campus in Covina, CA!
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Clinic site is one mile away from the main multispecialty clinic that houses lab, radiology and specialty care.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners a Medical Group is the place for you.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Fluent Spanish or Chinese speaking ability.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Patient mix: 70% HMO, 20% PPO, 10% Medicare.
- Two exam rooms per provider, office space provided.
- Full Time, 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners