Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Covina) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Two exam rooms per provider, office space provided.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Join our clinic on the Intercommunity Hospital Campus in Covina, CA!
- Fluent Spanish or Chinese speaking ability.
- Full Time, 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- Average 18-20 patients per day.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Clinic site is one mile away from the main multispecialty clinic that houses lab, radiology and specialty care.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Patient mix: 70% HMO, 20% PPO, 10% Medicare.
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time, Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Covina, CA.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- BLS certification.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners a Medical Group is the place for you.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jun 1.