Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Covina) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time, Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Covina, CA.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners a Medical Group is the place for you.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Average 18-20 patients per day.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Patient mix: 70% HMO, 20% PPO, 10% Medicare.
- Clinic site is one mile away from the main multispecialty clinic that houses lab, radiology and specialty care.
- BLS certification.
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- Full Time, 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Two exam rooms per provider, office space provided.
- Fluent Spanish or Chinese speaking ability.
- Join our clinic on the Intercommunity Hospital Campus in Covina, CA!
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jun 1.