Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Glendora) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I.
- Salary: United States$230000 - United States$280000 per annum.
- We provide our clinicians with an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for Urgent Care Physicians to join our team in Glendora, CA (San Gabriel Valley).
- Treat adult and/or pediatric patients of all ages.
- Avg census 1-2 patients per hour.
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Additional on-site services include: Cardiology, Infusion Clinic and Wound Care.
- HCP offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Take shifts out of our Glendora (7 days / 8a-8p) or Pasadena Urgent Care that is open 24-hours/365 days per year.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- Full range of shifts available: Day, Weekend, Evening and Overnight.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Central Telemetry, 26 patient rooms.
- Previous Urgent Care experience.
- Generally, six other providers working at peak times (Pasadena).
- HealthCare Partners is a subsidiary of Davita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- Spanish fluency.
- About Us.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jun 1.