Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Glendora) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Central Telemetry, 26 patient rooms.
- About Us.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- Salary: United States$230000 - United States$280000 per annum.
- HCP offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for Urgent Care Physicians to join our team in Glendora, CA (San Gabriel Valley).
- Avg census 1-2 patients per hour.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts.
- Additional on-site services include: Cardiology, Infusion Clinic and Wound Care.
- Treat adult and/or pediatric patients of all ages.
- Full range of shifts available: Day, Weekend, Evening and Overnight.
- Spanish fluency.
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I.
- Generally, six other providers working at peak times (Pasadena).
- HealthCare Partners is a subsidiary of Davita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Previous Urgent Care experience.
- Take shifts out of our Glendora (7 days / 8a-8p) or Pasadena Urgent Care that is open 24-hours/365 days per year.
- We provide our clinicians with an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jun 1.