Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Glendora) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Previous Urgent Care experience.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Central Telemetry, 26 patient rooms.
- Salary: United States$230000 - United States$280000 per annum.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- HCP offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for Urgent Care Physicians to join our team in Glendora, CA (San Gabriel Valley).
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Take shifts out of our Glendora (7 days / 8a-8p) or Pasadena Urgent Care that is open 24-hours/365 days per year.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- Avg census 1-2 patients per hour.
- Treat adult and/or pediatric patients of all ages.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- We provide our clinicians with an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Generally, six other providers working at peak times (Pasadena).
- Full range of shifts available: Day, Weekend, Evening and Overnight.
- Spanish fluency.
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- HealthCare Partners is a subsidiary of Davita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- About Us.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Additional on-site services include: Cardiology, Infusion Clinic and Wound Care.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners