Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Covina) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to starting date.
- 90% adult patient mix.
- Experience with suturing, casting, etc.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Acls /Pals (If FM trained).
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Looking for 1-3 shifts per month - days and weekends (or more if available).
- Weekday shifts are 8 hours, Weekend shifts are 12 hours.
- Clinic Hours: 8am-8pm Weekdays, 9am-6pm Weekends.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Medical Group is the place for you.
- Average 3 patients per hour, 4 other providers on staff.
- At least 1 of experience in Outpatient or Urgent Care setting.
- Join our Urgent Care team at our main location in Covina, CA.
- Medical Spanish speaking ability?
- Salary: United States$100 - United States$125 per hour.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Covina, CA.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners