Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Covina) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Medical Group is the place for you.
- Weekday shifts are 8 hours, Weekend shifts are 12 hours.
- At least 1 of experience in Outpatient or Urgent Care setting.
- Average 3 patients per hour, 4 other providers on staff.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Covina, CA.
- Clinic Hours: 8am-8pm Weekdays, 9am-6pm Weekends.
- Salary: United States$100 - United States$125 per hour.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to starting date.
- Medical Spanish speaking ability?
- Acls /Pals (If FM trained).
- Join our Urgent Care team at our main location in Covina, CA.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Looking for 1-3 shifts per month - days and weekends (or more if available).
- Experience with suturing, casting, etc.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- 90% adult patient mix.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jun 1.