Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Glendora) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Avg about 2 patients per hour.
- Per Diem Shifts are 12 hours and are scheduled as needed and agreed upon by clinician and site administration.
- Ability to work weekend shifts as needed.
- Urgent Care hours are 8am-8pm, 7 days per week.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Two exam rooms per provider.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Recently renovated clinic space.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Per Diem Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Glendora, CA.
- At least 1 of experience in Primary Care or Urgent Care.
- Join four Physician and two NP/PA Providers at our Glendora Urgent Care Center.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners