Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Glendora) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Avg about 2 patients per hour.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- At least 1 of experience in Primary Care or Urgent Care.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Ability to work weekend shifts as needed.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Per Diem Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Glendora, CA.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Urgent Care hours are 8am-8pm, 7 days per week.
- Join four Physician and two NP/PA Providers at our Glendora Urgent Care Center.
- Per Diem Shifts are 12 hours and are scheduled as needed and agreed upon by clinician and site administration.
- Recently renovated clinic space.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Two exam rooms per provider.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jun 25.