Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Glendora) is a multispecialty group practice.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- Join four Physician and two NP/PA Providers at our Glendora Urgent Care Center.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Urgent Care hours are 8am-8pm, 7 days per week.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- At least 1 of experience in Primary Care or Urgent Care.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Per Diem Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Glendora, CA.
- Per Diem Shifts are 12 hours and are scheduled as needed and agreed upon by clinician and site administration.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Two exam rooms per provider.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Ability to work weekend shifts as needed.
- Avg about 2 patients per hour.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Recently renovated clinic space.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jun 25.