Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, malpractice, etc.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- 40 hours a week.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Patient panel consisting primarily of adult/senior base.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Previous experience with managed care.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- Daily census is around 18-22 PPD.
- Outpatient setting.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Paid CME days - $enses.
- About Us.
- Fluency or medical Spanish is highly preferred.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania?and Washington.
- Advanced EMR system in place.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- HealthCare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Family Practice Physician to join our team in the downtown Los Angeles area.
- Performance, patient panel and metric bonus program as well as other bonuses.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jul 16.