Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles Metro Area) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri/ 1 FTE.
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician - Float to join our team in Los Angeles.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- 18-25 Avg Daily Patient Census.
- At least two years of experience in ambulatory care or similar environment.
- May also cover urgent care.
- Will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and San Gabriel communities as needed.
- Travel stipend included.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- No patient panel assigned.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
16 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners