Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles Metro Area) is a multispecialty group practice.
- May also cover urgent care.
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Travel stipend included.
- No patient panel assigned.
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri/ 1 FTE.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and San Gabriel communities as needed.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- At least two years of experience in ambulatory care or similar environment.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- 18-25 Avg Daily Patient Census.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician - Float to join our team in Los Angeles.
This perm job opening was posted
15 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners