Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Huntington Park) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, malpractice, etc.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Advanced EMR system in place.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- Our initial on-line application proces s will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Daily census is 18-21 PPD.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- About Us.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Huntington Park, CA.
- Paid CME days - $enses.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- Fluency in Spanish is highly preferred.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- 1 FTE/40 hours a week.
- Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Performance, patient panel and metric bonus program as well as other bonuses.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jul 13.