Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent family medicine job (Colusa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 15-18 PPD, no ICU, no procedures.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail, in house credentialing support.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Scheduling: 12hr shifts, 7 on 7 off / 5 shifts a month.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2 or Locum Tenens, 1099.
- An inpatient medical center in Colusa County is looking to add a hospitalist to their team.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- EMR: Cpsi.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Experience Required: 1 year required.
- This facility is located just an hour from Mendocino National Forest and has year-round recreation.
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time.
- Position Overview.
- Compensation: $250+ salary.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Certification Requirements: Board Certified or Board Eligible(Residency completed).
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Sep 12.