Family Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pasadena) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Work out of our Pasadena Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year.
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I.
- Avg patient census 1-2 per hour, slightly higher during flu season.
- Spanish fluency.
- We are open to both Family Medicine and Internal Medicine trained providers.
- 4-6 other providers working at peak times (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Wound Care and Pediatrics).
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Facility has 26 patient rooms, observation rooms, central telemetry, wound care clinic.
- Acls and Pals certification.
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts.
- Day shifts, weekend day shifts, evenings and overnight shifts available - create the schedule you want!
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Previous Urgent Care experience.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Per Diem Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Pasadena, CA.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- Competitive base pay with additional compensation for night, weekend and hard to fill shifts.
- Ample support staff to ensure patients move smoothly through the clinic.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jul 13.