Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pasadena) is a single-specialty group practice.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Per Diem Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Pasadena, CA.
- 4-6 other providers working at peak times (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Wound Care and Pediatrics).
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Acls and Pals certification.
- Facility has 26 patient rooms, observation rooms, central telemetry, wound care clinic.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Day shifts, weekend day shifts, evenings and overnight shifts available - create the schedule you want!
- Ample support staff to ensure patients move smoothly through the clinic.
- Competitive base pay with additional compensation for night, weekend and hard to fill shifts.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We are open to both Family Medicine and Internal Medicine trained providers.
- Work out of our Pasadena Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Avg patient census 1-2 per hour, slightly higher during flu season.
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts.
- Previous Urgent Care experience.
- Spanish fluency.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jul 13.