Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Los Angeles) is a single-specialty group practice.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- This facility is located just 30 minutes from the beach and has great weather year round.
- An outpatient health clinic in Central LA County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Title: Primary Care.
- Pay Rate.
- Scheduling: M-F, 8am - 5pm.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1o99.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 18-22 PPD, 60% adults, 40% geriatrics.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- Compensation: $100 Hr.
- EMR: Epic and Fusion.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- Position Overview.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 27.