Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Los Angeles) is a single-specialty group practice.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Compensation: $100 Hr.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Position Overview.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1o99.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- EMR: Epic and Fusion.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 18-22 PPD, 60% adults, 40% geriatrics.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Pay Rate.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Title: Primary Care.
- This facility is located just 30 minutes from the beach and has great weather year round.
- An outpatient health clinic in Central LA County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- Scheduling: M-F, 8am - 5pm.
- Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 27.