Family Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Orange County) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Scheduling: Sunday + variable/flexible schedule.
- Title: Primary Care.
- Also enjoy hiking, swimming, fishing in this beautiful paradise.
- This facility is located near Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm.
- An outpatient health clinic in West Orange County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time.
- Compensation: $120 Hr.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency completed).
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1o99.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Position Overview.
- Pay Rate.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 18-22 PPD, provide primary care medical services to patients.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and roller coasters.
- EMR: Next Gen - transitioning to Epic.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Experience Required: EMR experience, bilingual in Spanish, mandarin, or Cantonese is a plus.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 27.