Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Orange County) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Scheduling: Sunday + variable/flexible schedule.
- Pay Rate.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- An outpatient health clinic in West Orange County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and roller coasters.
- Title: Primary Care.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 18-22 PPD, provide primary care medical services to patients.
- Also enjoy hiking, swimming, fishing in this beautiful paradise.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency completed).
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1o99.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- This facility is located near Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm.
- Compensation: $120 Hr.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- EMR: Next Gen - transitioning to Epic.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Position Overview.
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time.
- Experience Required: EMR experience, bilingual in Spanish, mandarin, or Cantonese is a plus.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 27.