Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000.
This permanent position (Santa Cruz County) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Scheduling: M-F, 8 hour shifts.
- This facility is located just 15 minutes from the beach and has great weather year round.
- An outpatient health clinic in Santa Cruz County is looking to add a Family Physician to their team.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Title: Family Physician.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, in house credentialing support, CME support, and PTO.
- Position Overview.
- Experience Required: 2 years' experience, must be bilingual in Spanish.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Compensation: $180K Annual Pay Rate.
- Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 9.