Family Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Title: Primary Care.
- An outpatient health clinic in Central LA County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Overview.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency completed).
- Availability: Full-Time.
- Scheduling: M-F, 8am - 4:30pm.
- Compensation: $100 Hr.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum, Bilingual in Spanish or Mandarin preferred.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- EMR: Cerner/Orchid.
- Pay Rate.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 20-25 PPD, Primary care/family practice duties.
- This facility is located less than an hour from Santa Monica and has great weather year round.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 27.